Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mats Norén <ma...@spectral.se> on 2001/06/12 13:26:15 UTC

C2.1dev from CVS not working properly

Hi,
I´m having trouble getting my latest checkout of C2.1dev from CVS to
work.
I get a lot of java.lang.NullPointerExceptions for the component manager
when starting up C2.
I can view the welcome page both the  internationalization examples
don´t work. It takes a LONG time to load all the pages.

I attached a shorter version of the log file with the first exception,
can anyone tell me what´s wrong?

I´m using resin2.0b2 standalone as a servlet engine, it has worked very
well with earlier versions of C2 from CVS.

/Regards Mats

--
Mats Norén
Spectral AB

Re: C2.1dev from CVS not working properly

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Mats,
Updated the http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/install.html with instructions for C2.0Beta

Thanks,
dims

PS: Use "cvs checkout -P -r cocoon_20_branch xml-cocoon2" to get C2.0b1-dev

--- Mats Nor�n <ma...@spectral.se> wrote:
> Hi,
> I�m having trouble getting my latest checkout of C2.1dev from CVS to
> work.
> I get a lot of java.lang.NullPointerExceptions for the component manager
> when starting up C2.
> I can view the welcome page both the  internationalization examples
> don�t work. It takes a LONG time to load all the pages.
>
> I attached a shorter version of the log file with the first exception,
> can anyone tell me what�s wrong?
>
> I�m using resin2.0b2 standalone as a servlet engine, it has worked very
> well with earlier versions of C2 from CVS.
>
> /Regards Mats
>
> --
> Mats Nor�n
> Spectral AB
> Ban�rgatan 37
> 115 22 Stockholm
> Phone: +46 8 506 335 14
> Fax: +46 8 506 335 10
> Cellular: +46 704 924 396
> mailto:mats.noren@spectral.se
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-unknown-content-type-txtfile name=error.log

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI