Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kishore Sockalingam <Ki...@symphonysv.com> on 2005/04/29 09:44:23 UTC

Can I use ant for this

Hello

I am planning to automate the deployment process using ant.I got only
test.jar file.When I try to run the file the installer installs the
application and asks for any one application server(weblogic,websphere
etc) and the database server.Once I give all the details the insallion
will be done.I want to do this using ant script.

First I want to know whether this can be done using ant script or is
there any way where I can automate this installation process.

Thanks,
Kishore

Re: Can I use ant for this

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
Hello Kishore,

  Usually installer manufacturers provide a way to run installers
silently. I would consult documentation or contact the company that
wrote your installer toolkit about this feature.

- Alexey.