Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/06/05 11:35:48 UTC

Congratulations to Michael Dick

In recognition of Michael's demonstrated commitment to, and alignment
with, the
goals of the Apache OpenJPA project, the OpenJPA PMC has voted to
offer Michael
membership in the OpenJPA PMC ("Project Management Committee").

As a PMC member, Michael is responsible for continuing the general
project, code, and community oversight that he has exhibited so far.

Michael, we welcome you to the OpenJPA PMC.

Craig Russell
DB PMC, OpenJPA PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Congratulations to Michael Dick