Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Steve Hanson <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 21:57:44 UTC

Question about http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-963

Hey all:

I am trying to figure out the proper response to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-963.

I can imagine "fixing" this bug by forcing a page refresh after hitting the
back button. But that doesn't sound like the right thing to do.

Is there some Beehive resource I am missing that could be worked into the
tutorial to fix the problem? Or is this a problem that needs a real patch to
the code?

thanks, SteveH.

Re: Question about http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-963

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

I'm currently working on this -- sorry I didn't communicate that on the
bug.  I thought I'd assigned it to myself, but apparently I hadn't.

Rich