Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@blau.de> on 2009/11/19 08:15:46 UTC

nice support

hi all,

i think that the mailing list has become a great place for help and i am very kind of the speed that patches get applied!

thank you very much!

Re: nice support

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
In my case, I'm between jobs right now so I'm happy to spend more quality
time with Buildr... and my familly of course ;)

alex

AW: nice support

Posted by Peter Schröder <ps...@blau.de>.
hi all,