Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Weisu <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 07:37:30 UTC

T5 - DataSource in Jetty5

Hi, I am using Tomcat for my old app, now I am tring to use Jetty5. In
Tomcat, I put my datasource in xml file under
tomact\conf\Catalina\localhost\xxx.xml as:
<Resource
		name="jdbc/myDataSource"
		auth="Container"
		type="javax.sql.DataSource"
		driverClassName="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"

url="jdbc:sqlserver://myServer:1433;databaseName=MyDatabase;user=reader;password=123456"/>

How do I do this in Jetty5? And I would like to use Oracle 9.

Thanks in advance!!!
Wei.

Re: T5 - DataSource in Jetty5

Posted by Weisu <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thomas,
Because Eclipse Jetty launch only works on Jetty5, that is why I am looking
for Jetty5's example.
Regards,
Wei.

Re: T5 - DataSource in Jetty5