Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Sahoo, Ajaya (CICG, CSSD)" <AS...@exchange.ml.com> on 2001/03/23 17:04:28 UTC

Running sample code

      I am trying to run the samples.addressbook.GetAddress application with JRUN3.0, xerces-1_3_1, SOAP-2_1.

      Getting this error: "Caught SOAPException <SOPA-ENV:Client):A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode' element.

      Is there any problem using xerces-1_3_1 ? Should I use xerces1_1_2 ?

	Thanks,
	Ajaya K. Sahoo
	Apex w/Global Collateral Database
 	asahoo@exchange.ml.com
 	201-557-4434 *
 	201-557-3999 Hotline *
	888-MERRIL0 Pager

Re: Running sample code

Posted by Paul I-Lung Lin <Pa...@oracle.com>.
I think the soap (user and dev) mailing list really deserves an online
search facility :)

Yes Ajaya, the problem is in 1.3.1; you should use 1.2.3 or 1.1.2

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Running sample code

RE: Running sample code

Posted by yogesh palavalli <yo...@varros.com>.
use xerces-1_2_3 and soap-2_1 and Jrun 3.0 and make sure your classpath is
set properly. also make sure you have mail.jar and activation.jar on the
classpath. If it works let me know, i am also working on JRUN and SOAP. we
can fix problems together.

regards,
yogesh.

RE: Running sample code