Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 19:35:59 UTC

[GSoC] code/test separation

Hi devs,
I am Ganath Rathnayake from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. This is my
first time on Google Summer of Code. I would like to involve in the
code/test separation GSoC project.If you can help me to start with it, it
would be a great help.

--
thanks
Ganath

Re: [GSoC] code/test separation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ganath,

Not at all, I was just (hardly) thinking that it may be useful for your project. Was more meant to Erwan: would this not facilitate
your mentor role (acceptance, place to use, etc.)?

More a supposition than anything else...

Jacques

From: "Ganath Rathnayaka" <ga...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Maybe totally unrelated, but could this help http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/ ?

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.fr>

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 16/03/2011 19:35, Ganath Rathnayaka a écrit :
> Hi devs,
> I am Ganath Rathnayake from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. This is my
> first time on Google Summer of Code. I would like to involve in the
> code/test separation GSoC project.If you can help me to start with it, it
> would be a great help.

Hi Ganath,

Thanks for your interest !

before you start, there are some steps and validation to make. You may
read and register yourself for the GSoC before, as you can read on this
page :
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Morevoer, the accepted organizations are not yet known, students are not
yet selected, and start date is not reached !
http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES