Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bonne <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 21:39:15 UTC

Apache crashing leading to all requsts being sent to /var/apache2/htdocs

installing Apache2 on OpenBSD5.6 as Nginx is now default htttd on OpenBSD and
I am more familiar with Apache.

Allthough... I am facing this weird issue:

A multi site setup. Several virtual hosts on one IP.

If I am doing a

	apachectl2 stop

and

	apachectl2 start

all sites runs fine untill it seems that Apache is crashing and restarting
resulting in all sites accessing /var/apache2/htdocs

eventhough that site is not defined ANYwhere!!!

Doing a

	apachectl2 restart

restults in the same thing - but if I am doing the stop, start thing... I am
up and running for some minutes again...

Where to look for hints??? Anyone seen something similar to this before?

Regards, Lars.

Re: Apache crashing leading to all requsts being sent to /var/apache2/htdocs

Posted by bonne <la...@gmail.com>.
Think so... sorry...

Regards, Lars.

Posted by JustinCRL <Ju...@crlcorp.com>.