Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dallas <da...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/04 09:36:50 UTC

Actions, properties and validation in separate packages?

Hi all!

I´m wondering if there´s any way of configuring struts2 to allow
me to keep actions, properties and validation in separate packages?

At the moment I have one packages, se.intranet.apps which includes
all my actions, properties and validations.

I´d rather keep them in separate packages, like
se.intranet.apps.actions
se.intranet.apps.properties
se.intranet.apps.validation

Any idea on how to do this?
I´ve tried reading up on localazation, but looking at
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/docs/localization.html the documentation
it doesn´t look possible...

Re: Actions, properties and validation in separate packages?

Posted by Dallas <da...@hotmail.com>.
Wow, you think like I think :-)

That´s exactly what I want, structure during development.
Thanks alot!

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.