Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dlock <dl...@gmacsoftware.com> on 2013/07/11 15:56:16 UTC

Re: wicket-atmosphere - How to unsubscribe?

A quick update...

After upgrading to the latest versions (wicket-6.9.0, wicket-atmosphere-0.11
& atmosphere-runtime-1.0.13) I was still experiencing the issue.  However I
noticed that some of the retained pages where being held by Jetty specific
classes (I was profiling the app locally via eclipse).

I decided to carry out the same profiling on a deployed instance of the
application (runniing in Tomcat7) and the problem disappeared, pages are
cleared up as you would expect and nothing untoward is retained in memory.

Therefore I can only assume that the issue is somehow related to the Jetty
implementation, but as I am not deploying to Jetty (I only use it to develop
with locally), I guess this is no longer a problem for me.