Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/02/26 18:46:11 UTC

Incubator quarterly report

Our quarterly report is due by March 6.  I would like to be able to post
the completed draft by end-of day March 1 (Friday) so we can avoid being
reminded that it is missing.

I have made an initial draft, including updating the quoted project
activity stats here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=103091999

I could use some help in coming up with the list of ICLAs submitted...how
was that done for prior reports?

Having looked at previous reports submitted by many other podlings, I feel
that our typical previous report was too detailed.  I propose we try to
make this report shorter by eliding laundry lists of project-specific
technical progress and focusing on the process-level questions that I think
is the main focus of the IPMC and ASF Board for the quarterly reports.

--dave

Re: Incubator quarterly report

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.
Please look at the wiki page referenced in the email and add anything you
think is missing.  I believe it is basically done.

--dave

From:	"Matt Rutkowski" <mr...@us.ibm.com>
To:	dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:	02/28/2019 11:16 AM
Subject:	Re: Incubator quarterly report

Hi Dave,

I had marked time off on my calendar to draft our report before the
deadline (as per usual); would you like to gather whatever info u have
into a Wiki page and perhaps allow me to take that to its final form and
track down/fill in the remaining pieces?

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/26/2019 04:15 PM
Subject:        Re: Incubator quarterly report

Thanks Dave - I sent you on slack a list of ICLAs going back to June and
which were missed on previous reports.

-r

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D103091999&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=9j0fhvTOEp47z5nETC38lwQv1KPLXcOX2KmmYXHqHAo&s=GuRAjUraRh1bSnk4gQVSItyn0d09x8gLZuml0_8UnfE&e=

From:   Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/26/2019 04:15 PM

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
LGTM
I added a link to the maturity model even as reference

Thanks Dave for handling this +1

-- Carlos

--
Carlos Santana