Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Akins <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 17:38:59 UTC

Adding WebDriver client tests

I seem to remember a post asking for a separate WebDriver mailing
list?  Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I just started a simple WebDriver tests and am not able to find import
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

webdriver-common is resolved, but the webdriver-firefox repository
appear to be empty?  Does anyone have a good Maven repo for those?

I'm using the following <dependency/> in Maven
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.seleniumhq.webdriver</groupId>
  <artifactId>webdriver-firefox</artifactId>
  <version>0.9.7376</version>
  <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

--
Greg Akins
http://twitter.com/akinsgre

Re: Adding WebDriver client tests

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
Selenium folks has changed groupId for the 2.0 release train.
So have a look http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/seleniumhq/selenium/selenium-firefox-driver/

HTH,
--
Olivier Lamy