Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 刘德忠 <gr...@lottoqq.com> on 2017/01/08 05:37:01 UTC

Do We Have Plan To Support Golang Natively?

Go is a great language and our future computer language. It is very best backend language to cloud distributed system. And ignite is the best in-memory database. I think it's time to marry them. Any plan for this? Thanks

Re: Do We Have Plan To Support Golang Natively?

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We actually have C++ bindings for Ignite API, so it must be possible to use
it from Go with cgo and SWIG. Though it may require some additional manual
work and testing.

I welcome you to join Apache Ignite community, contribute this integration
and become its maintainer! :)

Sergi