Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Giovanni Lenzi <g....@smileupps.com> on 2015/09/22 11:51:42 UTC

PMC members list

Hi all!

I'm here since some time now, but I still haven't fully understood how many
members are in the PMC?

I think it would be useful for the community to have this discussion filled
in with the full PMC members list and have this discussion updated each
time someone leaves or is elected.

It would also be useful to mention who the Chairman is and his/her term
dates.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Giovanni

Re: PMC members list

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Everyone can read the bylaws for the Apache CouchDB project here:

https://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.html

-Joan

Re: PMC members list

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: PMC members list

Posted by Giovanni Lenzi <g....@smileupps.com>.
Thanks very much, I wasn't aware of that list!

--
Giovanni Lenzi
www.smileupps.com

Re: PMC members list