Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sriram Anandraj .S" <ss...@cisco.com> on 2003/05/14 19:02:12 UTC

How to handle user defined failure response ?

Hi,

For an un-authenticated request, the server responds an error.jsp page.
In this case though the URL request to the server failed the "View
Results in Table" shows the HTTP Request as success. Is there a way to
overcome this problem !!!!

Thanks
Sriram

Re: Help Required

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
It may be you just need to add a cookie manager to your test plan.

On 15 May 2003 at 0:00, Sriram Anandraj .S wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for u'r help, I am facing anothe problem...
>
> For accessing an URL, I need to get authorization through another URL.
How

http://localhost:80/servlet/authServlet?cmd=authUser&name=XXXX&pwd=YYY
> (In what format should this be given in "Http Authorization Manager")
>
> The actual URL is
> http://localhost:80/servlet/authServlet?cmd=getUsers
> (This URL fails due to un-authorization)
>
> Thanks
> Sriram

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya
ICQ: 152975688
AIM: mstover777

Help Required

Posted by "Sriram Anandraj .S" <ss...@cisco.com>.
Hi Michael,

http://localhost:80/servlet/authServlet?cmd=authUser&name=XXXX&pwd=YYYY
(In what format should this be given in "Http Authorization Manager")

The actual URL is
http://localhost:80/servlet/authServlet?cmd=getUsers
(This URL fails due to un-authorization)

Thanks
Sriram

Re: How to handle user defined failure response ?

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
Use an assertion

On 14 May 2003 at 22:32, Sriram Anandraj .S wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For an un-authenticated request, the server responds an error.jsp page.
> In this case though the URL request to the server failed the "View
> Results in Table" shows the HTTP Request as success. Is there a way to
> overcome this problem !!!!
>
> Thanks
> Sriram

Michael Stover