Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 03:47:18 UTC

Re: Please help to do the code review for those newbie PR

Hi Valentin Kulichenko*  &  *Alexey Kuznetsov

Can you help to do the code review for the newbie bugs

Jira:

PR:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/35
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/44

Thanks,
kcheng

Posted by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Valentin Kulichenko,

I have did the changes according your comments about PR :
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/44

Thank your patience very much!

Thanks,
kcheng

Posted by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey,

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ken,

I left a comment in https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/44/. Please take
a look.

Thanks!

-Val

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Alexey Goncharuk <

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Ken,

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,