Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Marco Piccinni <ma...@libero.it> on 2008/12/03 09:03:35 UTC

Tuscany and JPA

Hello all,

I tried to integrate hibernate and Tuscany until I discovered that it wasn't possible...so before starting with a new study, some of you know if it's possible to integrate it with JPA?

thanks

Marco Piccinni

Re: Tuscany and JPA

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Marco Piccinni <ma...@libero.it> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I tried to integrate hibernate and Tuscany until I discovered that it
> wasn't possible...so before starting with a new study, some of you know if
> it's possible to integrate it with JPA?
>
> thanks
>
> Marco Piccinni

Hi Marco

Can you say a little more about what sort of integration you are trying to
do and why it's not working for you. If you have a sample application that
doesn't work that you could post that would be even better. We can then look
at what the problems are.

Regards

Simon