Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 10:48:25 UTC

AtomPub-multipart support

Hi,

I've just added client and server support for AtomPub-multipart media
creation. It follow the Joe Gregorio specification draft:

http://atompub-mulitpart-spec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/draft-gregorio-atompub-multipart-02.txt

 You can see how to configure it into the wiki:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Support+for+AtomPub-multipart

Re: AtomPub-multipart support

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good David.