Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/04 02:09:30 UTC

Plan to remove 8.2 / 8.3's releases and documents from website

Hi SkyWalking team

I noticed we have 8.2 and 8.3 which are released in 2020.
We have big progress in the whole of 2021, especially for the OAP server,
both from features and performance perspectives.

With 2021 is going to end in a month, I plan to remove 8.2 and 8.3 releases
with generated documents from the website.

Of course, users could still find these old versions from GitHub and
Archive repository, https://archive.apache.org/dist/skywalking/

If there is anyone objecting to this, please let me know.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Plan to remove 8.2 / 8.3's releases and documents from website

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
They are removed now.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108