Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eddie Yee <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/09 23:55:28 UTC

Error in documentation

Hi,

I'm trying to configure some very simple authentication to the web console on 5.1, and noticed an error in the documentation:
http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html#WebConsole-ExampleconfigurationusingJetty6

In the Step 1 example xml snip, it appears to be malformed near the end of the line:

    <Set name="config"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/etc/amqrealm.properties</Set>
Can someone please correct this?

Thanks!

Re: Error in documentation

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Eddie Yee <ed...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure some very simple authentication to the web console on 5.1, and noticed an error in the documentation:
> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html#WebConsole-ExampleconfigurationusingJetty6
>
> In the Step 1 example xml snip, it appears to be malformed near the end of the line:
>
>    <Set name="config"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/etc/amqrealm.properties</Set>
> Can someone please correct this?

That's actually valid for Jetty as it prepends the system property to
the path. See the Jetty docs here:

http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty5/tut/XmlConfiguration.html#SystemProperty

Bruce
);'