Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/06/22 16:59:11 UTC

The official demos are back

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that eventually all the demos are back. The main page is updated to reflect that: http://ofbiz.apache.org/

You can also get to the trunk demo using
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main
http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main?USERNAME=flexadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

Two things which are worth to be noted have changed.
1) The sub domains are no longer demo-*.ofbiz.apache.org but demo-*-ofbiz.apache.org
2) Internally OFBiz no longer uses HTTPS in these demos. The security is done by the infra team which is proxying all calls. The official ASF
certificate is used for all demos.

Enjoy

Jacques

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you Jacques,

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
BTW I already found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5664

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques..

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you Jacques,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Jacques,

Thank you very much for working on this!

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Nicolas,

Looks like there was an error with the link ;)

Jacques

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Thanks for the hard work Jacques !

Nicolas, unfortunately the news is already posted... it will be for the
next news :)

Julien.

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Le 23/06/2014 09:44, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
> Thanks a lot Jacques for this issue ! Julien has written a new for the
> announce  12.04.03 on linuxfr :
> https://andrealphus:8443/naccounting/control/showPortalPage
Sorry it's the good path ! :
http://linuxfr.org/news/sortie-de-la-version-12-04-03-du-logiciel-apache-ofbiz

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Thank you for your perseverance to get the demos back online and your
continuous effort to build this community.

Regards,

Pierre.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: The official demos are back

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques..

Thanks & Regards
—

Posted by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com>.
Great news!

----- "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that eventually all the demos are back. The main
> page is updated to reflect that: http://ofbiz.apache.org/
>
> You can also get to the trunk demo using
> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main
> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main?USERNAME=flexadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y
>
> Two things which are worth to be noted have changed.
> 1) The sub domains are no longer demo-*.ofbiz.apache.org but
> demo-*-ofbiz.apache.org
> 2) Internally OFBiz no longer uses HTTPS in these demos. The security
> is done by the infra team which is proxying all calls. The official
> ASF
> certificate is used for all demos.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO