Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Sushanth Vaddaram <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/17 14:53:08 UTC

getting base model from Model

We are trying to backup base model from Jena without inferred data using the  RDFConnectionFuseki connection. Is there any way that can be achieved?

Code:
====
	try (RDFConnectionFuseki conn = (RDFConnectionFuseki)builder.build();
				OutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(file.getPath());) {
			// fetch model from the Fuseki connection
			Dataset model = conn.fetchDataset();

			// write model to the backup file
			RDFDataMgr.write(out, model, Lang.TRIG);
		} catch (HttpException e) {
			handleJenaHttpException(e);
		}
The model is writing base model along with inferred data. We want to restrict that to base model.

Thanks!!

Re: getting base model from Model

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 18/12/2020 10:13, Sushanth Vaddaram wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Am using TDB2, can we allow two different services to access the same database. I thought that can be done in TBD1 and not TDB2 because of locking mechanism.

No problem (TDB1 or TDB2).

There is only ever one database object in the process keyed by location.

So every Fuseki service for the location is actually using the same
database.

And declarations can be shared so

service1 -> inference setup -> :database
service2 -> :database

works.

     Andy

Posted by Sushanth Vaddaram <su...@gmail.com>.