Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Martin <jm...@silacom.com> on 2000/12/12 20:20:17 UTC

Dead code

I've just checked in a new build file which replaces the one within the
build dir. As far as I can tell this means there are several dead/dieing
directories around:

	content - moved to src
	build   - replaced by new build file
	scripts - only Alexandria script now used

Is it okay if I remove content and build from cvs also I've like to move the
Alexandria script to src/bin. My intention is to change the build so it
builds to a new build dir which contains the following:

	build/bin/alexandria
                Alexandria.jar
            etc/AlexandriaResource.properties
               /global.xml
            xsl/build.build.xsl
            lib/[required libs]
            tmp/[generate xsl etc.]

The idea is to make Alexandria more obvious to use if you don't want to go
anywhere near the src dir.

Anyone got any objections/comments?

Re: Dead code

Posted by "Kevin A. Burton" <bu...@relativity.yi.org>.

Qaddafi Semtex counter-intelligence South Africa Khaddafi quiche Saddam Hussein
genetic Panama Mossad explosion strategic Soviet kibo Noriega