Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Amick, Eric" <Er...@mail.house.gov> on 2009/08/12 18:44:14 UTC

Tables and multi-column pages

In FOP 0.95, I believe I've found a strange bug relating to tables on
multi-column pages. I have a page that needs to have a mix of tables and
two-column data, so I figured I would do the table spanning all the
columns. I discovered that when the data fits in two pages in the
page-sequence, everything looks fine, but when more than two pages are
required, the output goes awry; it appears to be putting the third
page's data into the second column of the second page. I've attached
some FO files to illustrate the problem.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk

AW: Tables and multi-column pages

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Eric,

Either I don't see your problem or it is fixed in trunk. goodfile.fo results in two pages, badfile.fo in three pages with two pages being identical to goodfile.fo and the third page looks just as fine with the centered text and the table, just like the other two pages.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl