Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Lin Lin <ev...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/06/11 05:13:54 UTC

[AXIS2C]: Query failed wtih client stub generated by WSDL2C

Hi

I had used axis_c 1.6b for sometime, and move to axis2c 1.0 recently. My developing rutine is to write wsdl file first, and generate stub and server skeleton code with WSDL2C and put my own code in the right place. There is a change from axisc 1.6b t axis2c 1.0, and I met a problem while developing the client code.
The interface is quite simple, both the input and the output are strings, the client stub is genereated succefully, and I write the the client code as following:

    axutil_env_t*          env          = NULL;
    axis2_char_t*          client_home  = NULL;
    axis2_char_t*          endpoint_uri = NULL;
    axis2_stub_t*          stub         = NULL;

    axis2_GetUrlServerInput_t*  url_svr_in  = NULL;
    axis2_GetUrlServerOutput_t* url_svr_out = NULL;

    endpoint_uri = "http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/ServerRequest";
    env = axutil_env_create_all("server_request.log",
                                AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_TRACE);

    client_home = AXIS2_GETENV("AXIS2C_HOME");

    if (!client_home)
        client_home = "../../../deploy";

    stub = axis2_stub_ServerRequest_create(env,
                                           client_home,
                                           endpoint_uri);

    url_svr_in = axis2_GetUrlServerInput_create(env);
    axis2_char_t * p_group_name = "group1";
    axis2_GetUrlServerInput_set_group_name(url_svr_in,
                                           env,
                                           p_group_name);

    url_svr_out =
        axis2_stub_ServerRequest_doGetUrlServer(stub,
                                                env,
                                                url_svr_in);

    axis2_char_t * p_svr_addr;
    if (url_svr_out != NULL) {
        p_svr_addr = axis2_GetUrlServerOutput_get_server_address(url_svr_out,
                                                                 env);
        strcpy(svr_addr, p_svr_addr);
        printf("Output %s \n", p_svr_addr);
    }
    else
    {
        printf("No url_svr_out output \n");
    }
The code is compiled successfully and everything looks good, but it doesn't work, NO SOAP MESSAGE IS BEING SENT TO THE SERVER. Does anyone can tell me where is the problem in my implementation of the client ?

-Thanks

Everex