Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Arun Mannuru <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/12 23:14:44 UTC

Request for Access to camel git repo

Hi Team,

I'm trying to raise a PR, when I push the changes to branch. I'm getting
error messages as follows:

remote: Permission to apache/camel.git denied to ARUNMANNURU.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/apache/camel/': The requested
URL returned error: 403

Can you please add me into the contributor list.
Sincerely,
--
Arun Mannuru
Phone: +1 618 604-6499

Re: Request for Access to camel git repo

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
You need to fork the repository on your account and push on your fork

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to create a GitHub fork of camel and push your feature branch to that.  Github will tell you a URL to open the PR with. (At least if you are using command line git, which is all I know).

David Jencks