Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp> on 2005/04/01 06:55:42 UTC

Re: slide alternatives

By the way,  if there are issues with WCK, how should I report them?
Mailing list?  Bug database?

Currently I'm trying to use WCK mapping to a directory underneath my
webapp, rather than the root directory.  (IE:
http://localhost:8080/slide/myDir.)  Using the reference file store as
the store, it's not working for me.  (I did set default-servlet to false)