Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Allen Akers <Ak...@cc.admin.unt.edu> on 2000/08/11 20:19:45 UTC

SSL in Tomcat

I have tried numerous times to get Tomcat running with SSL.  I have built and rebuilt it and tweaked and modified my classpath numerous times.  What I (eventually) get is a NoClassDefFoundError for javax.net.ServerSocketFactory.  I have put jnet.jar in my classpath, taken it out, moved it around, even stuck it in <tomcat>/lib so that it would be tacked onto the beginning of the classpath when the tomcat.sh script ran.  Can anyone help me with this?  I think I've been looking at it too long to come up with a new idea...  Thanks.

               Allen Akers
               Programmer Analyst
               Strategic Web and Voice Development
               akers@cc.admin.unt.edu

Re: SSL in Tomcat

Posted by Warner Onstine <on...@intalio.com>.
First we need to start with your classpath line.  Then we'll go from there
;-)

-warner