Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kevin Roberts <kr...@avsia.com> on 2005/04/25 18:02:11 UTC

SA Filename question

Hello all,

I have installed the latest spamassassin 3.02.  I was wondering if there is
any way for it to change the actual filename that it stores the original
email message in so that I can easily sort through the files flagged as spam
and ham? Currently it uses the 20052501A105521.txt and on, filename
structure, I would like for it to add an "S" or H" to the front of the
filename or maybe just change the file extension from .txt to .Ham or .Spam
so I can easily sort and easily check the accuracy of the emails
classification.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you might offer.

I am using the latest activeperl on a Windows XP Pro system.

Thanks again

Re: SA Filename question

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Kevin Roberts wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have installed the latest spamassassin 3.02.  I was wondering if
> there is any way for it to change the actual filename that it stores
> the original email message in so that I can easily sort through the
> files flagged as spam and ham?

SpamAssassin doesn't handle storing messages as files, therefore it
can't change the name used.

Try your MDA.