Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/07/17 02:13:19 UTC

shindig - demo

Hey Guys,

Since we really wanted to have a live demo up and running of the java
sample container (so we can link to it from the getting started
guide), and it looks like it will take a little bit more time to
figure out how to proceed in such a way that infrastructure@ is happy
with running it (and backup facilities etc could be in place), i went
ahead and created a demo setup that we can use in the meantime at:

	http://www.shindig-demo.org

The modules are rendered in the apps.shindig-modules.org domain, so
that we can give a good example of how that's supposed to work too.

Once the zone / hosting issues are worked out with the Apache
infrastructure team, i'll transfer the domains to the ASF.

	-- Chris

Re: shindig - demo

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Thanks Chris!