Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 07:56:26 UTC

Please synch Apache m2 repository for Struts

Assuming everything looks okay, please synch
dist/maven-repository/org/apache/struts with ibiblio.  The Shale Test
Framework 1.0.2 jar has been deployed, including signatures for the
jar and pom.

Release vote:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-VOTE-Struts-Shale-v1.0.2-Quality-p3603973.html

(For the pom, since Maven changes it when deploying, I had to retrieve
it and sign the deployed version.  Is there an easier way?)

Thanks,
Wendy Smoak
(Apache Struts PMC member)

Re: Please synch Apache m2 repository for Struts

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Done.
Currently there's no easy way to sign, sorry. I know there is some
work already in the sandbox but not ready yet.

> Assuming everything looks okay, please synch
> dist/maven-repository/org/apache/struts with ibiblio.  The Shale Test
> Framework 1.0.2 jar has been deployed, including signatures for the
> jar and pom.
>
> Release vote:
> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-VOTE-Struts-Shale-v1.0.2-Quality-p3603973.html
>
> (For the pom, since Maven changes it when deploying, I had to retrieve
> it and sign the deployed version.  Is there an easier way?)
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy Smoak
> (Apache Struts PMC member)

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.