Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sean Copenhaver <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 14:40:03 UTC

Blekko CouchDB slashtag

Not sure how popular Blekko search engine is among the CouchDB userbase, but
I have been using it for awhile and it can be pretty nice with good
slashtags. That said last year, when I was starting to read more about
CouchDB, I got them to create a slashtag. Since that time there hasn't been
much activity on it besides a little from me.

You guys know of any good sites/projects that should be included? In general
Blekko has been pretty nice about adding editors if you ask. It would be
cool to see some others from the community.

https://blekko.com/ws/+/view+/couchdb

Anyway, I'm not affiliated with Blekko at all or anything, but I do use the
slashtag to help answer questions on the mailing list. The search engine
probably needs to mature a bit more (indexing and relevance could improve
certainly), but the idea of slashtags and allowing the community to
determine what's important and what's spam is a great idea.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein