Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 15:31:16 UTC

Tomcat && SPDY

Greetings,

I have various applications deployed to a mix of Apache Tomcat 7.x and
8.x. I'd like to try out the SPDY protocol for some of these
applications. I see that there has been some semblance of SPDY support
in Tomcat, but I can not find any documentation at all..

Would someone speak up if they are using SPDY with Tomcat? Can you
share your configuration?

Thanks.

Re: Tomcat && SPDY

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/11/2013 11:46, jieryn wrote:
> And can someone please update
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/changelog.html to use the SPDY
> instead of SDPY which would help with search engines and Ctrl-F
> finding? Thanks.

Fixed in trunk. Will be included in the next release. The website will
be updated as part of the release.

Mark

Re: Tomcat && SPDY

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.