Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/07/29 22:18:10 UTC

Re: Items for 1.2 (fwd)

(I had to forward this because it contained a word which the anti-spam
filters look for and caught it - watch it!  I changed a "u" to a "v".. :)

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Adding mod_xinclude as part of the release has been mentioned
> (on this list and not by me) once or twice.  I'm happy to maintain it
> and I do svbscribe and even occasionally contribute to the list.
> The current incarnation does need a mod or two for the current
> development strain.  If there's interest, I'll go make the changes.

I think this would be a good idea. Assuming that xssi is completely
compatible with the current ssi, and doesn't make it noticibly slower, I
see no reason why not, and could be a valuable addition.

+1 (conditional on seeing the final modified version, of course)

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server