Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Maxipoint Rep Office <ma...@st.htnet.hr> on 2004/06/03 01:06:38 UTC

calculation script

Hello,

I wish create calculation script for one form with

12 possible items (one option only of 12 must be filled/selected from
client)

+

5 possible items (one option only of 5 must be filled/selected from client)

+

possible max. 3 optional values.

Every item has price, user add quantity only.

I am beginner... how is better create sceleton of script.. what I need to
use?

Mario

-----------
Free professional Perl web hosting without banner ads
http://www.maxipointservers.net

Re: calculation script

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 19:06, Maxipoint Rep Office wrote:
> I am beginner... how is better create sceleton of script.. what I need to
> use?

It sounds like you need to learn the basics of Perl and web
programming.  There's a list of books that might help you here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/books.html#CGI_and_Perl_books

I recommend this one:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cgi2/

- Perrin