Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/03/20 19:48:11 UTC

new site snapshot deployed

hi folks!

I've now deployed a new site of our 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
I also changed the redirect to 1.1.
Should get picked up with the next rsync in a few hours.

Btw, anyone has more information about the new CMS used here?
I'd like to use this as a landing page and move the generated info a stage deeper.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: new site snapshot deployed

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Txs Joe for catching that. I apparently might have missed to activate the profile for activating our xdoclet generation.

Will create it again today.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@gmail.com>.