Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by fengjun <fe...@solutions.sh> on 2005/10/10 08:15:16 UTC

How can I combine the roller to my web application as the only one ?

Hi:

How can I combine the roller to my web application as the only one ?

Thanks
--
fengjun <fe...@solutions.sh>

Re: How can I combine the roller to my web application as the only one ?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand the question - do you want to make it available at
the root of your server?  Is that what you're trying to do?  If
nothing else, we always work well with error messages. ;-)

Matt