Posted to user@ant.apache.org by hi...@accenture.com on 2005/06/07 00:12:56 UTC

RE: Ant for non-java development+addition(2)

Hmm I 've just seen the ant-contrib project which afford many useful
additional tasks(cc tasks for instance).
Well any wise advise still welcome:)
I have always used ant for java build/deploy and this is the first time
I cross "the border" , reason why I am scared!

Hind Lwahhabi.
Accenture Belgium - Financial Services & Insurance
Koningstraat 145 Rue Royale, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
mobile: +32 499567544
phone: + 32 2 226 75 44