Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Bunzli <Da...@health.qld.gov.au> on 2008/02/25 06:51:53 UTC

WSDL element restrictions

Hi,

Where does Axis2 enforce WSDL element restrictions? For example, if you wish a string element to have a minLength of 1 and maxLength of 3, are requests rejected by Schema validation if they don't conform? Or are these restrictions in the generated classes from Wsdl2Java?

Regards,
David

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is
confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and
you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/
received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or
review of this email is strictly prohibited.  The information
contained in this email, including any attachment sent with
it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it
relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have
received this email in error, you are asked to immediately
notify the sender by telephone collect on Australia
+61 1800 198 175 or by return email.  You should also
delete this email, and any copies, from your computer
system network and destroy any hard copies produced.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
email is also prohibited.

Although Queensland Health takes all reasonable steps to
ensure this email does not contain malicious software,
Queensland Health does not accept responsibility for the
consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers
any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is
infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or
code that may occur as a consequence of receiving this
email.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views
of the sender and not the views of the Queensland Government.

Re: WSDL element restrictions

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
if you generated classes with ADB these restrictions are forced within the
classes.
you can see these codes from the generated classes.

thanks,
Amila.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:21 AM, David Bunzli <
David_Bunzli@health.qld.gov.au> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Where does Axis2 enforce WSDL element restrictions? For example, if you
> wish a string element to have a minLength of 1 and maxLength of 3, are
> requests rejected by Schema validation if they don't conform? Or are these
> restrictions in the generated classes from Wsdl2Java?
>
> Regards,
> David

> This email, including any attachments sent with it, is
>
> confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
>
> This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and
>
> you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/
>
> received in error.
>

> Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or
>
> review of this email is strictly prohibited. The information
>
> contained in this email, including any attachment sent with
>
> it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it
>
> relates to health service matters.
>

> If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have
>
> received this email in error, you are asked to immediately
>
> notify the sender by telephone collect on Australia
>
> +61 1800 198 175 or by return email. You should also
>
> delete this email, and any copies, from your computer
>
> system network and destroy any hard copies produced.
>

> If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
>
> distribute or take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of
>
> disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
>
> email is also prohibited.
>

> Although Queensland Health takes all reasonable steps to
>
> ensure this email does not contain malicious software,
>
> Queensland Health does not accept responsibility for the
>
> consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers
>
> any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is
>
> infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or
>
> code that may occur as a consequence of receiving this
>
> email.
>

> Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views
>
> of the sender and not the views of the Queensland Government.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: WSDL element restrictions

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Please try with a nighly build. I build with the current code base.
And the generated EndUserIdenfier class has the following method

 public void setEndUserIdentifier(java.lang.String param) {

        if ((1 <= java.lang.String.valueOf(param).length()) && (
java.lang.String.valueOf(param).length() <= 255)) {
            this.localEndUserIdentifier = param;
        } else {
            throw new java.lang.RuntimeException();
        }

    }

so this is checked at the setter method.
thanks,
Amila.

WSDL element restrictions

Posted by David Bunzli <Da...@health.qld.gov.au>.
Hi all,

[...]

  <wsdl:port binding="eSig:SigningServices_v1_0_0SOAP" name="SigningServices_v1_0_0SOAP">