Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jörg Reiher <re...@esteam.de> on 2008/09/01 10:57:18 UTC

[VOTE] apache-empire-db-2.0.3-incubating and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.3-incubating release

Hello,

The community has approved a release of apache-empire-db-2.0.3-incubating and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.3-incubating.

Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy we would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC to make the release.

Release proposal:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-empire-db-dev/200808.mbox/%3C0864536CC6E70F4F9FF85DE7334908CC07C0FD@esteams1.esteam.local%3E

Vote result:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-empire-db-dev/200809.mbox/%3C0864536CC6E70F4F9FF85DE7334908CC07C0FF@esteams1.esteam.local%3E

Thanks,

Jörg

Jörg Reiher
Softwareentwickler
Tel.   +49 7531 / 45716-14
E-Mail: reiher@esteam.de <ma...@esteam.de>

ESTEAM Software GmbH
Blarerstraße 56
D-78462 Konstanz

Geschäftsführer: David Matthew Bond, Rainer Döbele
Sitz: Konstanz, Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 381845
Internet: www.esteam.de <http://www.esteam.de/>

RE: [VOTE] apache-empire-db-2.0.3-incubating and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.3-incubating release

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Since no one else seems to vote here, I do.
Here's my +1 (non binding)

Rainer

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Martijn

you're absolutely right. The build.xml should go in the root directory in the future. I have already created a JIRA task for it https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-9

Thanks.

Rainer

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Jörg Reiher <re...@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> The community has approved a release of apache-empire-db-2.0.3-incubating and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.3-incubating.
>

> Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy we would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC to make the release.
>

> Release proposal:
>
>  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-empire-db-dev/200808.mbox/%3C0864536CC6E70F4F9FF85DE7334908CC07C0FD@esteams1.esteam.local%3E
>

> Vote result:
>
>  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-empire-db-dev/200809.mbox/%3C0864536CC6E70F4F9FF85DE7334908CC07C0FF@esteams1.esteam.local%3E
>

> Thanks,
>

> Jörg

> Jörg Reiher
> Softwareentwickler
> Tel.   +49 7531 / 45716-14
> E-Mail: reiher@esteam.de <ma...@esteam.de>
>
> ESTEAM Software GmbH
> Blarerstraße 56
> D-78462 Konstanz
>
> Geschäftsführer: David Matthew Bond, Rainer Döbele
> Sitz: Konstanz, Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 381845
> Internet: www.esteam.de <http://www.esteam.de/>

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released