Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de> on 2006/02/24 14:49:25 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] New committer: Max Pfingsthorn

With 6 binding votes 3 non-binding votes and and no negative votes, Max
Pfingsthorn has been elected as a new committer for the Jakarta Slide
project [1].

Max is already a Cocoon committer and should be fine with just being
granted SVN karma to "mpfingsthorn".

PS: I counted the number of binding votes from the information within
this file:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/slide/trunk/docs/contrib.html?rev=208491&view=markup
In case I forgot someone I'm sorry. Please update the file accordingly.

--
Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards
Guido Casper

S&N AG
Competence Center Open Source
Klingenderstr. 5
D 33100 Paderborn

voice  +49 5251/1581-87
fax    +49 5251/1581-71
eMail  gcasper@s-und-n.de
Web    http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] New committer: Max Pfingsthorn

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Henri Yandell wrote:

> Karma granted.
>
> There were actually only 2 binding votes (that I can tell), and 7
> non-binding; as binding votes come from PMC members and are not linked
> to committership. The solutions to that are either for members of the
> current PMC to nominate Slide committers that they are conversant with,
> or for Slide to complete its proposed move to TLP and form its own PMC.
>
> I'm adding my +1 (or overriding the 3 +1 rule, whichever way you look at
> it) because Max is already an ASF committer.
>
> Hen

+1 from me too. Sorry for being late. I meet Max at Cocoon GT and saw
what he did to Cocoon.

	Martin

--
Martin Holz                            Email: martin@martin-holz.net
Fuerther Str .5                        Tel.: +49 30 - 214 10 38

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] New committer: Max Pfingsthorn

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.
OK. Thank you!

Guido

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.