Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2017/03/29 01:45:42 UTC

PHP examples for novice

Hi,

I would like to try and integrate OM using the PHP API. I'm not much of
a developer so would like more examples.

Is there a place where I can see more examples ?

So far I\u2019ve read :

https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin/wiki
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html

Thanks,

Dan

Re: PHP examples for novice

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dan,

Additionally you can check Moodle plugin sources (might be tricky :((( )
And I'll be glad to answer your questions on topic :)

Additionally you can propose documentation update :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax