Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Roberts <ma...@cs.washington.edu> on 2020/06/01 21:15:25 UTC

RE: [bcel] Anything pending for a 6.4.2 release?

In order to support Java 11 in our tools set we needed to update BCEL.
Hence, we made a private release (marked as version 6.4.2) that contained
the following changes:

Issue 333 - pull request 39
Issue 334 - pull request 40
Made AnnotationEntry methods public instead of protected.

I sent at least two rounds of email on the latter item, the most recent in
February of this year which drew no response.

We would really like to see these three changes in an official 6.4.2.

Thank you,
Mark Roberts

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

May you please run your app on top of git master's 6.5.0-SNAPSHOT and
report here?

Also, any additional test you can contribute would be great.
I took at look at our JaCoCo report and the coverage it not great.

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.