Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com> on 2009/11/19 15:12:43 UTC

Can't login to Jira

Hi List:
Not sure why, perhaps all the moving of servers...but I can't login to
Jira anymore. And Jira doesn't recognize my email address, so it won't
send me my  username or password. Do I need to create a new account?

Regards,
Ruth

Re: Can't login to Jira

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>
> Hi Jacques:
> Here's the deal. It is not working for me...I tried the
> username/password I've been using for sometime now with no luck. Then I
> tried having my password sent to me at rhoffman@aesolves.com (which I
> verified as a valid username by trying to create another account with
> that username. When doing that I'm told that user already exists. OK, so
> my username is still good).
>
> However, after requesting a password to be sent to me, no password shows
> up in my mail box. And I still can't login. I'm hesitant to create yet
> another account  because I already have 10 bizillion accounts around the
> world and I'm getting tired of spending all my time trying to track and
> remember my account information. :-(
>
> But, in this case, if need be, I'll create a new account. Just, someone
> let me know if I need to.

Except if you are in a hurry, I will wait a bit...

Jacques

Re: Can't login to Jira

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Scott:
Thanks for looking into this for me. I can just create another account.
I was just wondering if that is the best thing to do.
Thanks again
Ruth

Re: Can't login to Jira

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Ruth,

Re: Can't login to Jira

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Erwan:
Great suggestion, but I don't have a spam filter on that email account.
Regards,
Ruth

Re: Can't login to Jira

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.