Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Elam Daly <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/22 00:14:40 UTC

Inputs in a

Hi all,

Using yesterday's SVN checkout.

I have a <h:dataTable> that is valueBound to an ArrayList of beans and each
of the beans have getters and setters.  I render the dataTable with inputs
for the bean values, but my changes are never saved.  The dataTable simply
redisplay's the old values.  I could have sworn I've done this before, but I
could be wrong.

You can update dataTable values, can you not?

Thanks,
Elam

Re: Inputs in a

Posted by Elam Daly <el...@gmail.com>.
ARGGGRGRGQREA"KSDM;S

Okay, my bean scope was request. So forget my stupid question.

-Elam