Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 18:19:20 UTC

[m2][site] Skin developmetn advice wanted

Hi,
I have the 2.0-SNAPSHOT of the site plugin running with the skins stuff
working.

I downloaded a the default skins jar file and had a look. I suspected it to
contain a velocity template or something but it didn't; just css, images and
some other stuff.

I am about to ask one of the web guys about help with creating a skin which
fits our layout requirements, before I do this I tought I should ask about
how to go about this. What do I need to download in order to be able to
setup the web developer with all the things needed?

Are there any online documentation which I have missed?

Cheers,
 Micke

Re: [m2][site] Skin developmetn advice wanted

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Aha,
thanks.

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.