Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Halverson <ch...@ncube.com> on 2002/09/20 19:11:08 UTC

Stuck with embedded tomcat

Everything seems to initialize just fine but when I try to access
something as simple as an index.html file I get nothing.  My
WEB-INF/web.xml files are fine.  There were previous posts but no
resolution posted.  Chris Weaver did you ever figure out why things
didn't work?

Chris Halverson

JDK 1.4.0_01
Tomcat jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4-LE-jdk14

StandardContext[]: Configuring application event listeners
StandardContext[]: Sending application start events
StandardContext[]: Starting filters
StandardContext[]: Posting standard context attributes
StandardContext[]: Starting completed
StandardContext[]: Mapping contextPath='' with requestURI='/index.html'
and relativeURI='/index.html'
StandardContext[]: Decoded relativeURI='/index.html'
StandardContext[]:   Trying exact match
StandardContext[]:   Trying prefix match
StandardContext[]:   Trying extension match
StandardContext[]:   Trying default match

And Nothing
Thanks