Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 20:03:28 UTC

NL Airflow meetup in Amsterdam July 19th

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that GoDataDriven will be hosting us in their Amsterdam offices for an Airflow meetup July 19th. Speakers will be Chris and me, discussing a bit of the basics and best practices as this is the first meetup in Europe (yeeej :) ).

Link: http://www.meetup.com/Netherlands-Hadoop-User-Group/events/232545021/

Walkin 6pm. Beer & pizzas available. Door closes 9.30pm.

- Bolke

Re: NL Airflow meetup in Amsterdam July 19th

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that would be too much virtuality. I'll try next time.

Thanks,
Sumit

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Chris is already presenting remotely, so while yes I would consider it
normally, it think it is too much to have 2 out of three being virtual.

Next time?

- Bolke

> Is it possible to present remotely, as if there are any open slots?
>

> Thanks,
> Sumit
>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just wanted to let you know that GoDataDriven will be hosting us in their
>> Amsterdam offices for an Airflow meetup July 19th. Speakers will be Chris
>> and me, discussing a bit of the basics and best practices as this is the
>> first meetup in Europe (yeeej :) ).
>>
>> Link:
>> http://www.meetup.com/Netherlands-Hadoop-User-Group/events/232545021/
>>
>> Walkin 6pm. Beer & pizzas available. Door closes 9.30pm.
>>
>> - Bolke

Bolke de Bruin
bdbruin@gmail.com

Re: NL Airflow meetup in Amsterdam July 19th

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,