Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2015/01/09 12:28:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.1.10

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12329053

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1162/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1162 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.1.10

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
+1

Robert

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
+1

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
On Jan 12, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>> wrote:

On Monday 12 January 2015 14:07:14 Antonio Sanso wrote:
hi Oliver

hi Antonio,

On Jan 12, 2015, at 3:01 PM, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>> wrote:
On Friday 09 January 2015 11:28:59 Antonio Sanso wrote:
Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12329053

hi,

this release introduces two new property keys which do not follow a common
scheme:

resource.resolver.max.vanityPath.entries

and

resource.resolver.vanity.bloom.filter.max.bytes

As these can't be changed after release for backward compatible reasons
can we align them now?

sure , what is the common scheme then ?

hard to find a common scheme as we already have an arbitrary use of dots,
lower camel case, nouns, verbs and no hierarchy (same for other bundles):

resource.resolver.default.vanity.redirect.status

resource.resolver.enable.vanitypath

resource.resolver.max.vanityPath.entries
-> resource.resolver.vanitypath.maxEntries (or .max_entries?)

resource.resolver.vanity.bloom.filter.max.bytes
-> resource.resolver.vanitypath.bloomfilter.maxBytes (or .max_bytes?)

resource.resolver.optimize.alias.resolution

resource.resolver.vanitypath.whitelist

resource.resolver.vanitypath.blacklist

resource.resolver.vanity.precedence

WDYT?

same to me… since we do not really have a common schema and this thing is not exposed anyway… :)

Regards,
O.

[...]

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.1.10

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi *,
I have cancelled the release,
if no objections I would go with

resource.resolver.max.vanityPath.entries
-> resource.resolver.vanitypath.maxEntries

resource.resolver.vanity.bloom.filter.max.bytes
-> resource.resolver.vanitypath.bloomfilter.maxBytes

as suggested by Oliver

regards

antonio

hi Oliver